Date of stay 3rd -6th May
Weather - Mostly Sunny with the odd freak rain storm
Hotel Pros -
- 10 - 15min walk to national museum (top end of Wenceslas Sq) (steady stroll)
- 30 Min walk to old town (steady stroll)
- To left of hotel but over road is Legends bar.
- 4 floors to building with lift ok for people with probs walking
- Dbl beds
- lovely little balcony (bk of hotel)
- Power shower
- Rooms Immaculate
- Good english breakfast (eggs, sausages, bacon, beans) plus nice selection of cereals, the usual continental bits.
- 35-40Min Walk Charles bridge
- 60 min to Prague Castle
- No communication from one receptionist about the need to leave keys behind desk.
- Room cld do with a dressing table and mirror
- Area does look a little seedy - sex shops, graffitti etc