Taverna-Restaurante Nicos, Benitses, Corfu! Danger to life!
My child ate at this restaurant pizza with seafood and received strong infection.
Spent the whole night in the hospital on a drip , temperature up to 40 , fainting . The condition was very serious !
We had to change the plane tickets , the next night spent in the hospital in Budapest , with a temperature up to 40 .
A months went to the doctors , the violation of the entire digestive system...till now we have problems :)
I went to Nikos with the complaint , but did not receive even an apology . He just ran away, went from talking and responsibility!
This restaurant have to close !